View Full Version : Gl3, Or Not?????

Clint Grant
July 12th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Hey everybody! Now, I hope I didn't excite anyone there, because I don't actually have any info on a Canon GL3. Sorry if I made you jump! Anyways, the reason I'm posting this is just to try to give some people a kick. About a week ago, I had this dream. There was a brown box on my counter top. The box said Canon on it. When I opened it, there was this neat camcorder inside. It was reminiscent of the GL2, but had an entirely new feel to it... It was larger than the GL2, and seemed more like a shoulder mounted cam than a handheld. I think it had a huge LCD screen, and I remember a lot of red on it, like the audio level bar that curves around the setting dial on the XL1s. The mic was bigger, and it seemed like the lens hood was integrated onto the camera. I "knew" it was the GL3, in my dream that is....you, know, how you just "know" things in dreams? Anyways, this "gl3" looked heaver and "clunkier" than GL2, but created a fresh, powerful new feel. I don't know about tech. specs, but the thing looked like it could handle A LOT!

Well, that's about all, sorry again if I excited anyone, just wanted to share this with you, to see what kind of reactin I'd get. And, if I'm right, I can claim the ability of foresight!!! (just kidding). Well, thanks for reading, I guess we'll just have to wait to see what the furure hold in store! Adios, Clint Grant

Clint Grant
July 22nd, 2005, 08:47 AM
Okay, that was officially the stupidest post yet. Sorry about that everyone! Man, I was tired that night. Sorry for getting your hopes up........

Clint Grant

Philip Williams
July 23rd, 2005, 11:55 PM
Okay, that was officially the stupidest post yet. <snip>

We uh.. didn't want to say anything.

Clint Grant
July 25th, 2005, 03:02 PM
lol, yeah, I know....I really wish I could delete this.......well, I've made myself look like an idiot....

Oh, and I promise I won't post anything extremely stupid like this again!

Extremely sorry and embarassed,

Clint Grant

Jimmy McKenzie
August 20th, 2005, 06:17 AM
You're now on page 1, hit 2 at Google when entering the query "Canon gl3".

Infamous and immortalized is now your accounting of the camera to appear soon at retailers near you.

Remember, Clint called it first. Watch for more news this Monday.

As for feeling sheepish about the whole thing, don't worry. Very few people have heard of Google.