View Full Version : DVC 19 - Judging

Lorinda Norton
October 28th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Okay, fellas, time to start judging. If you are quite busy you'll like the fact that we only have seven films! :)

You will be watching each film and giving it a score for best film, best script, best actor. Determine your top three in each category and email them to us at thedvchallenge@gmail.com.

Example:

Best Film:
1. *********
2. *********
3. *********

Best Script:
1. ********
2. ********
3. ********

Best Actor:
1. ********
2. ********
3. ********

Right now I'll say we will post the winner on Sunday, but if everyone gets their votes in early we'll post early! If you have any questions about how to judge just ask. For best film you may also refer to Dylan's guidelines if you'd like: The DV Challenge (http://www.thedvchallenge.blogspot.com/)

Almost forgot...sorry, but you can't vote for your own film in any of the categories. :)

Mugurel Dragusin
October 29th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Votes sent :)

Alessio Summerfield
October 29th, 2010, 02:30 PM
My votes are off!

Good luck to everyone. It was really fun.

Henry Williams
October 29th, 2010, 05:37 PM
My votes are in. Many thanks everyone for a great competition and to Dylan and Lorinda for organising. A really positive and supportive atmosphere throughout, it's been a pleasure to take part.

See you all at DVC20!

Henry

Marc Burleigh
October 30th, 2010, 06:47 AM
There were some really good entries there. What a great way to learn stuff! Congrats to all the participants, and thanks again to Lorinda and Dylan and Guy.

Bruce Foreman
October 30th, 2010, 11:31 PM
Just emailed mine.

Lorinda Norton
October 31st, 2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks guys. You all made it fun. :)

Votes are in and the results will be posted in a bit!