View Full Version : Nexto 2500 died

John Godwin
November 5th, 2010, 09:50 PM
I've been using my Nexto DI 2500 very happily for some months now, but I'm on a shoot in California (I'm based in Atlanta) and my Nexto refuses to power up. This is after, I think and hope, successfully syncing USB drives. The side button on the Nexto almost appears to be stuck or something, as it feels different. Nothing unusual happened, and I'm totally surprised.

I *hope* no one has had any similar experiences, but if so please let me know how it worked out. I've emailed Nexto ....

Dan Keaton
November 6th, 2010, 06:18 AM
Dear John,

I have found the Nexto 2500 to be very reliable.

I will be sending you a private message shortly with my phone numbers.

I have also contacted Nexto.

John Godwin
November 6th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Great, I got the private message and will respond right away.

Dan Keaton
November 6th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Dear Friends,

International Supplies (Nexto USA) was alerted to John's problem and jumped into action.

John was going to be in Los Angeles this morning.

John is meeting with International Supplies a few minutes from now and John's problem will be addressed promptly.

John Godwin
November 6th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Right, thanks, Dan. I spoke with Karen and Barry ridiculously early this morning, on the way to LA from Santa Barbara, and Barry met me here at LAX and took excellent care of my Nexto problem. Absolutely the best customer service I have ever had, and I can't thank everyone enough ... But, thanks, thanks, thanks!

Best,
John

John Godwin
November 6th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Oh, and no media loss, only a bad power switch.