View Full Version : Would you consider working for this guy?

Martin Catt
September 16th, 2012, 08:34 PM
I --assume-- it's a guy. Found this on craigslist:

im needing 2 assication that can assication me with take photo's, n be able to be trained to take photo's on there own. u will be respotive to help with getting session seat up n take down, also be a 2 photography for session that need it. i do session, events n weddings all over the DFW area. u will need to traval, have ur own camera n tripod u will be pay by experience only. beginnings are welcome... please call or text me at XXX-XXX-XXXX. n iwill get back to with a application n when u could start.

End direct quote, with phone number redacted.

Seriously, is this person even capable of handling something other than a point-and-shoot camera?

And, yes, they were listed under "photographer assication," whatever that means.

Martin

Josh Bass
September 17th, 2012, 01:08 AM
My guess is non native english speaker who didn't have the sense to have someone who is write the ad for him. Might be a perfectly legit company/individual with no business or PR sense. Or it's a Nigerian scam.

Martin Catt
September 17th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I've considered English as second language. Or, it's quite possible it was sent from a phone that has "issues" with autocorrect.

Martin

Buba Kastorski
September 18th, 2012, 12:47 PM
if the prise is wright i vill vork fo anibady ;)

Jim Martin
September 18th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Reminds me of the bad guy in "Johnny Dangerously"........

"YOU FARKING ICE HOLE!!!!!!!!!"

Jim Martin
Filmtools.com

Rick L. Allen
October 10th, 2012, 11:18 AM
if u taak the job ur a foool n nid ur hed xamind