View Full Version : Where Can I purchase a GL2 with 6 months same as cash deal

Leonard Leguizamo
November 27th, 2002, 01:16 AM
I wish to purchase a GL2 for under $2200 with a 6 month same as cash deal so that I can pay it off later. Does anyone know if there are any online shops with this offer. Dell has this deal right now on PC costings just as much.

Leonard.

Jeff Donald
November 27th, 2002, 05:38 AM
I doubt anyone will be doing that unless holiday sales are extremely slow. Right now it is too early to tell. The computer industry is in a terrible slump. Dell is one of the few companies not reporting losses. Good financing offers sometimes pop up after the first of the year.

Jeff

Chris Hurd
November 27th, 2002, 08:15 AM
There is a reputable high-end electronics chain called Ultimate Electronics which will finance a GL2 for you, interest-free for a year. Locations listed at www.ultimateelectronics.com (you must walk in, they don't do internet or mail-order sales). However, their price will be nowhere near as low as $2200. Their price will be closer to full list (about $2600). You will not find any seller doing six months interest free at $2200.

Contact our sponsors directly at www.dvinfo.net/sponsors to explore possible financing options.