View Full Version : Judging DVC 23

Lorinda Norton
October 6th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Feedback on the films has been great, as usual! Keep at it as long as you wish.

For those who are ready, here's the simple scoop on judging:

1. If you submitted a film, you are a judge!

2. Watch each film again, basically giving scores for content/how well the theme was followed and technical achievement. When you have arrived at your top three, send them by email to thedvchallenge@gmail.com. (Hope I got the right address this time.)

3. It will be helpful if the subject line reads something like, "DVC 23 Votes," and the text in the body follows this format:

Your name
1st place: [Title of film] [Filmmaker]
2nd place:
3rd place:

Easy! The hard part is making the decisions. :) Let's shoot for having all the votes in by Wednesday so we can find out the top vote-getters and who wins that Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera from DVeStore (http://www.dvestore.com)!

Lorinda Norton
October 8th, 2013, 10:01 PM
I've received votes from all but five of you. Get 'em in, please--we want to see who wins that camera!!

Lorinda Norton
October 8th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Oh wait...this is still Tuesday!! To the five who received the "hurry up" emails from me...I'm sorry! :)

Tim Lewis
October 8th, 2013, 10:50 PM
It's Wednesday here!

Ben Robbins
October 9th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Sent mine in a bit late.

Sorry everyone, I've been away for awhile. I will providing feedback to all the films. Better late than never. Some extremely well shot and thought out entries this round. Very nice work, everyone.