View Full Version : Hola from Andalucía (Spain)

Juan Rios
May 15th, 2014, 05:52 AM
Hello everyone and greetings from sunny southern Europe. I am independent audiovisual editor and I am very happy to be here.

See you on the forum...

Douglas Call
May 15th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Hi I love visiting southern Spain. I come to Marbella a couple of times a year for vacation and looking for apartment.

Do you provide editing services as well as video services in Malaga? I've visited Marbella several times to shoot various events on my Canon EOS 1DX using 720p @ 60fps All-I format. I wanted to know if their was anyone in the area there that could edit the video clips and burn them to DVD. Example events I would shoot are the Marbella Nikki Beach White & Red Parties
Nikki Beach Marbella - Events (http://www.nikkibeach.com/marbella/events.php)

Paul Wood
May 15th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Hola Juan,
Welcome to DVINFO - I hope you find lots to interest you - there are lots of people here with lots of knowledge and experience ready to help!

Juan Rios
May 19th, 2014, 03:54 AM
Thanks for the welcome, sincerely

Douglas Call:

I live in Vélez-Málaga, 35 km from Malaga. I am dedicated to editing and assembling video and audio, but not filming or in the production, I do not have gears for this. In Argentina and Uruguay I was editing documentary, but after returning from a few years ago, I most commonly work creating music for video, music arrangements, recording and singing arrangements. The remaining work will keep me in my study one year :-)

Douglas Call
May 19th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Great! I have all the production gear needed to shoot film. Next time I'm in Marbella/Malaga area I'll look you up. I'm only interested in finding a video editor in Spain not a shooter. I'm am a shooter.

Juan Rios
May 20th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Je suis desolée but I am very busy, Mr. Call, I'm afraid I can not help you much...

Douglas Call
May 20th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Ok that's fine, don't worry. Hope you enjoy the DVINFO forum/community. There are many very knowledgeable professionals contributing their experience to the community.