View Full Version : Templates not showing in Titler Pro 3..?

David Johns
May 29th, 2014, 11:57 AM
I just paid for the Sony Vegas upgrade which gave me the deal pricing on both Titler Pro 3 and a set of presets called "Prime Time Collection"

Both appeared to install OK and Titler Pro 3 indeed works standalone and within Vegas but none of the preset templates are showing up...

Anyone got any ideas where they've hidden themselves?

PS I also now seem to have Titler Pro 1, 2 and 3 (despite only ever buying 1 and 3!) - is it feasible to remove 1 and 2 just to clear a bit of the clutter in my Vegas FX window?

Regards
Dave

Edward Troxel
May 30th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Open Titler Pro 3, go to the Library tab, and then go to the "Project Templates" section. There you will find the PrimeTime templates.

Library Tab | NewBlueFX (http://newbluefx.com/helpfiles/TitlerPro3/Win/id_library.htm)

Titler Pro 3 is a direct replacement for Titler Pro 2 and installs into the Titler Pro 2 folder. So if you have Titler Pro 3, you do not have Titler Pro 2. You cannot have both installed at the same time.

Titler Pro 1 was bundled with Vegas Pro 11 and 12. You can uninstall Titler Pro 1 if you wish.

David Johns
May 30th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Edward, thank you for your help on this and my other query; it's much appreciated.

Dave