View Full Version : RX100M3: Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas Inaugural Bahamas Cruise

Dan Carter
December 6th, 2014, 08:21 PM
Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas Inaugural Bahamas Cruise (Sony RX100M3) on Vimeo

Royal Caribbean's new Quantum of the Seas, sailing from New York to the Bahamas. A beautiful new high tech product.

Sony RX100M3
Stabilized in FCP X
Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod

Don Bloom
December 7th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Hi Dan....Well as always, beautiful work. While we haven't booked Quantum yet I think we'll be doing so for later next year.
If it's OK, I'm going to pass the vimeo link to my daughter who's a TA and has been on about 18 or 20 weeks at sea this year and would love to see your work again. she's loved all the others.
Keep it WOW!

Dan Carter
December 7th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Hi Dan....Well as always, beautiful work. While we haven't booked Quantum yet I think we'll be doing so for later next year.
If it's OK, I'm going to pass the vimeo link to my daughter who's a TA and has been on about 18 or 20 weeks at sea this year and would love to see your work again. she's loved all the others.
Keep it WOW!

I'm happy you enjoyed this Quantum project Don. I'll be looking forward to your Quantum video soon.

Please feel free to share. Thanks for watching and commenting.