View Full Version : Review of ServoCity custom motorized slider

Lauren Lewis
January 14th, 2015, 09:38 AM
I built this motorized camera slider using Actobotic parts from ServoCity. It is very light weight and versatile for back country hiking. Test shots done at Tuolumne Meadows and Upper Cathedral Lake. Thanks so much to Shanna, Laura, and Kyle at Servo City for the great customer service they provided. Check out servocity.com for all the parts.
- John Amorosano

Servo City - Custom Motorized Camera Slider Review - YouTube

Mark Williams
January 14th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Nice project. I used Servocity parts to build a simple motorized (servo) slider on the Igus rail a couple of years back. DIY projects are a lot of fun. Also, great shots of Tuolumne Meadows and Upper Cathedral Lake.

John Woo
January 22nd, 2015, 08:03 AM
How much did you spend?

I built this motorized camera slider using Actobotic parts from ServoCity. It is very light weight and versatile for back country hiking. Test shots done at Tuolumne Meadows and Upper Cathedral Lake. Thanks so much to Shanna, Laura, and Kyle at Servo City for the great customer service they provided. Check out servocity.com for all the parts.
- John Amorosano

Servo City - Custom Motorized Camera Slider Review - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUyWUMWFFuU)