View Full Version : Ray Roman Cinematography Class

Maurice Covington
March 31st, 2015, 11:30 PM
Has anyone had or heard any feedback regarding the Ray Roman class? I searched for the same information last year after receiving his promotional email and just like last year, I have found basically nothing. Either no one is taking his classes or he has somehow convinced people not to talk about it. Oh and let me assure you that I am a real person and not that same stupid post that continues to appear on ever video site every year with the same dumb a$$ question (yes kinda like mine).

Thamks

Oren Arieli
April 1st, 2015, 09:42 AM
I've taken his class twice in the past 3 years. If you're serious about improving your skills, then I highly recommend it. The masterclass is hands on, but even the classroom instruction is very valuable.

Maurice Covington
April 1st, 2015, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I have only seen one post on another site that has any feedback from someone who attended this class. It's rather strange that minimal or none of the people taking the class have shared their views.

While this next question may seem silly, I assure you that it is relevant for my needs, "Were you in attendance at the class as a student and/or do you work with Ray Roman? A lot of what I've seen online seems to be someone working with this gentleman.