View Full Version : Need your opinion on our next work

Alan Daniel
July 28th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Hello Guys,

Give me some critique on this work of ours

Inthira & Henry - YouTube

Let us know what you think of the colors, what would you change and what you like and what you dont...

I always learn from your comments ...So thank you for teaching me....PLEASE Watch in 1080 :)

Noa Put
July 29th, 2015, 01:52 AM
I think it looked great but a few things I noticed, there is something off with the whitebalance at the ceremony, especially with the closeup of the groom when the bride enters, it looks like there is too much blue. I also found the quick switching between broom and bide during the entrance to get his reaction while she walked in very distracting, I think if you show his reaction once will have sufficient impact.
The sound at the reception felt disconnected because you hear the lady speaking but you see that actually she is saying something else. I also missed the sound when the groom he smashed that thing on the ground with his foot, just that sound including the groom shouting and people cheering will enhance the experience.

This is a matter of personal taste but I found the saturation overall a bit too much, the colors where dripping from my screen :).