View Full Version : VariCam LT Financing Options Now Available, 0% 90 Days No Payments

Eric C. Petrie
March 10th, 2016, 05:13 PM
I'm excited to announce details on the Panasonic Financing options for the VariCam LT. This financing is through Panasonic's own promotional financing program, ensuring that you'll get very good rates. The financing options include:

12 months, 0% interest, 90 days payment deferred
With this program you will make 12 equal monthly payments but your first payment isn't due for over 90 days. This is a great option to give yourself some time to put the camera to work before making that first payment.

24 months, 0% interest
24 equal monthly payments interest free.

36 months, 3.9% interest
Spread your payments out over 36 months to make that bill a little lower. 3.9% interest is still very competitive rate, even if its not as low as 0%.

Other details:
Any Panasonic brand item thats deemed an accessory to the camera can be bundled in at the same special low interest rate that the camera is on. If its Panasonic brand but not deemed an accessory, or if its another brand product you can still add it on to the financing but those items will be at the standard interest rate, averaging arpund 10% interest. This will not impact the VariCams promotional rate.

Some quick examples:
The body only, $16,500, over 24 months at 0% interest would be $687.50 per month.
The body only, $16,500, over 12 months (90 days payment free), at 0% interest would be $1,375 per month.
The body only, $16,500, over 36 months at 3.9% interest would be about $487 per month

I don't have the Panasonic application up on my website yet but i will soon and will update this post as soon as it is. In the meantime, if you're interested in applying, i can email you a .pdf of the application.

This is all very new and more details are coming every day. If you have any questions on VariCam packages, Panasonic Financing, or any video equipment please reach out and contact me. I'm still expecting my first batch of cameras sometime around the end of this month (March '16) or the beginning of next (April '16). I'm also taking $0 down pre-orders as well. Throw your name in the hat and be one of the first to receive this exciting new camera.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope it was helpful. Let me know if i can help in any way.

Eric Petrie in Portland Oregon
epetrie@provideoandtape.com
503-598-9142
Finance the Sony Fs5 for $171 a month, $0 down
Finance the Canon C300mkII for $459 a month, $0 down