View Full Version : Meeting Chris Hurd at NAB

Michael Stevenson
April 26th, 2016, 08:46 PM
I went to NAB this year to check all out the new gear. I also had the absolute pleasure of meeting the owner of this website. Mr Hurd is a consummate Gentleman and a great guy with an awesome crew. He threw a great party on the first night of NAB.

Michael Stevenson
April 26th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Here is Chris and Yasmeen at the Super Meet on the 2nd day of NAB at the Rio.

Yasmeen Kashef
April 27th, 2016, 04:46 PM
It was great to meet you too! Thank you for sharing the photos :)

Michael Stevenson
April 27th, 2016, 04:52 PM
It was great to meet you too! Thank you for sharing the photos :)
I really had a great time the two times we met. I was amazed that such a lovely gal was interested in a mostly male dominated industry. You will go far, Yasmeen.

Jacques Mersereau
April 28th, 2016, 08:11 AM
I had fun too Mike and it was great to meet Yasmeen too.

Did you ever get your iMac to properly display video?

Yasmeen Kashef
April 28th, 2016, 11:46 AM
I was amazed that such a lovely gal was interested in a mostly male dominated industry.

I honestly had no idea that it was a male dominated industry until I was at NAB. I'm confident that it won't stay that way for long... Diversity of ideas, backgrounds and people is what makes innovation. We can do it! ;)

Michael Stevenson
April 28th, 2016, 03:56 PM
I had fun too Mike and it was great to meet Yasmeen too.

Did you ever get your iMac to properly display video?

Thanks for asking but no I have not. :-(

I honestly had no idea that it was a male dominated industry until I was at NAB. I'm confident that it won't stay that way for long... Diversity of ideas, backgrounds and people is what makes innovation. We can do it! ;)

Yes you can!

Jacques Mersereau
May 1st, 2016, 01:32 PM
Hmm, about the iMac. I don't know if you have apple care, but I think your computer has a video card issue. I would take it in for repair and show the guy at the store what is going on. It ain't right.

Good luck and I hope to see you again next year at the Pepper Mill!

J