View Full Version : HXR-NX3 to Ninja 2 Screen Display Recording Problem

Mark Owens
May 22nd, 2016, 08:52 PM
I have a Sony HXR-NX3 and want to record to Atomos Ninja 2, I can't see were I can record trigger from camera so I decided to record using the button on the Ninja 2 the problem is the Ninja records everything it sees on the camera including menu's, I have turned all display's off i can find but the Standby and record still show and also the card recording to icon. I cannot find anywhere to turn the card display and the rec off as the ninja records these making footage useless.

I took off the card unit of my HDV-Z5 and installed on my Sony FX1 getting rid of the tapes

The HDV-Z5 which I am able to turn off all on screen dispay to record to my second Ninja 2.

Can anyone help with a fix completely turning of all displays for the HXR-NX3 and the ninja 2 recording problem.

Mark Owens
May 28th, 2016, 02:54 AM
I fixed the problem on my Sony nx3 thanks to Rolf on the Sony fx3 forum on Facebook all I had to do was to change the menu from display all to display lcd only now the display information can be on the lcd but it is not recorded to the Ninja 2