View Full Version : watershield dvds

Pete Cofrancesco
May 23rd, 2017, 08:51 AM
In the past I've used Watershield DVDs by Jvc/taiyo yuden they have since been discontinued. I'm looking for suitable replacement on B&H, I saw Verbatim makes "AquaAce" but there were a number of complaints that edges peeled.

Anyone have recommendation for suitable replacements

George Bean
May 23rd, 2017, 11:28 AM
these, great media and excellent vendor:

Falcon 4.7GB 16X DVD Smart Guard White Inkjet Glossy Water Resistant (50 Pack) | L.A. Color Pros (http://lacolorpros.com/product/?FAL685-Falcon-4-7GB-16X-DVD-Smart-Guard-White-Inkjet-Glossy-Water-Resistant-(50-Pack))

Mark Watson
June 26th, 2018, 10:50 PM
For anyone still looking for high quality printable DVDs, I recommend this one:

CMC Pro - Powered byTY Technology Watershield Glossy White Inkjet Hub 16X DVD-R - 50-Pack
Part Number: T-DMR-WPP-SB16-WS1
50 for about $40.00 USD.

I bought 2 cases of these a few years ago and was glad to find they are available still today. Very good quality, prints look fantastic.

I'd post a link but they're not a DVinfo sponsor.

Mark

Steven Reid
June 28th, 2018, 09:15 PM
For anyone still looking for high quality printable DVDs, I recommend this one:

CMC Pro - Powered byTY Technology Watershield Glossy White Inkjet Hub 16X DVD-R - 50-Pack
Part Number: T-DMR-WPP-SB16-WS1
50 for about $40.00 USD.

I bought 2 cases of these a few years ago and was glad to find they are available still today. Very good quality, prints look fantastic.

I'd post a link but they're not a DVinfo sponsor.

Mark

I still produce a fair number of DVDs, and I use these exclusively. I agree: they're superb.

Pete Cofrancesco
June 29th, 2018, 04:56 AM
I use CMC too from what I understand they bought the watershield technology from TY, so they’re essentially the same which makes me happy.