View Full Version : Uwol 43 - theme announcement

Trond Saetre
June 1st, 2017, 05:04 AM
Get ready for a new extended 2 month challenge.

Deadline:
July 31, midnight wherever you are.

Remember to request the upload details for vimeo from uwol@dvinfo.net

PROCEDURE FOR UWOL 43: (same as for uwol42)
From June 28, until July 10:

1. Players will be allowed (encouraged, but not required) to upload their temporary/ "work in progress" films to Vimeo.
As always, upload instructions should be requested from*uwol@dvinfo.net*
2. Players who upload their temporary films, can then make their feedback threads to receive inputs/ ideas/ feedback.
3. All players (and everyone else) are encouraged to comment in the feedback threads, regardless if you upload your own film or not.
4. After July 10, the temporary films will be deleted from Vimeo, and we resume the standard procedure of uploading the finished films before the final deadline of July 31.

If questions, don't be afraid to ask

THEME:
This time we are using an old theme from the 3rd challenge:

THE WILD

yes, that's it! whatever means you can think of to depict this concept--whether animal, mineral, or vegetable. (Or even human)
We're looking for the entry which best explores this mysterious, ineffable thing which summons us into nature and the outdoors.*

It's very wide open to interpretation in terms of content, but your very challenging job is to try to approach the essence.*

Good luck! Get after it!

Mark Hartopp
June 1st, 2017, 05:22 AM
Yes - time to go wild. No excuses on this one.

Kevin Railsback
June 1st, 2017, 05:46 AM
Hmmm, wonder if I should update my original entry from UWOL 3 or work on something new?
Here's my entry from UWOL 3...
Wild No More on Vimeo

Bob Safay
June 1st, 2017, 06:22 AM
This is going to be fun!!

Gordon Hoffman
June 1st, 2017, 06:57 AM
Oh boy a second chance. This brings back old memories. Thanks Trond.

Gordon

Mick Jenner
June 2nd, 2017, 02:56 AM
This month is #30dayswild which is encouraging people to do something wild each dayfor the 30days of June. Now if thats not an incentive to complete an entry I don't know what else is.

Paul Wood
June 2nd, 2017, 12:14 PM
Excellent! Maybe it's time to dig out my cowboy script..........

Jeff Holmes
June 2nd, 2017, 07:09 PM
I'm in! Be good to have two months.

Trond Saetre
June 29th, 2017, 02:43 AM
As part of the option to upload a temporary film to vimeo, all players are allowed to make their own feedback threads at any time from today.