View Full Version : New Website Thoughts

Brock Burwell
July 20th, 2017, 09:27 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but my wife and I do wedding photography and video and we just built a new site and were looking for some feedback on it. Any suggestions would be great!

Whitney Morgan Photography - WV Wedding Photography and Video (http://www.whitneymorgan.photography)

Dan Tolbertson
July 20th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Good looking site and an excellent wedding film (Zack and Brianne) It was very well crafted and put together. not sure what your previous site looked like but if felt this one was well laid out.

i also liked the song you used for the Zack and Brianne, do you mind sharing any details on that?

Noa Put
July 21st, 2017, 02:04 AM
I have a 21:9 screen and if I view your website full screen your logo almost disappears in the background, see attached picture

David Barnett
July 23rd, 2017, 09:10 AM
Really nice site. Only thing I would say is I really don't like the 4 purple bullet points on the Home page. I assume that's one you created and not stock to the template, or if it is you can replace it. I just thing the purple doesn't blend well, maybe you're trying to match it to the Portfolio photo above it, but imho it doesn't work well.

I would go with an earthy gradient like light to dark biege, either of the About Us under Meet Whitney or the Lets Chat button in the bottom right, or the biege color of the wall in the top header image.