View Full Version : UWOL 44 shark tank

Bryce Comer
September 30th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Well i really thought i had a chance to make something happen this round, but just couldn't pull things together. Super busy with organizing a screening of my long form film for early next month & all my efforts have gone into that. Good luck to all & i'm looking forward to seeing your films.

Tony McGuire
October 1st, 2017, 06:56 AM
I have also to take to the shark tank. I know this was the first one I entered and I did have some footage but my pc is off getting repaired as it is under warrenty with HP. I was going to take the hard disk out to get info off it but they told me it could void my warrenty.

The footage I had for this was the only thing I did not backup. Its been 2 weeks since the pc went for repair and I hope to have it back soon.

Paul Wood
October 1st, 2017, 10:26 AM
Unfortunately, looks like I’m getting used to the sharks! On the bright side, at the end of the year I’ll be out of work, and out of excuses!

Trond Saetre
October 1st, 2017, 04:41 PM
Better luck next time, guys.
Tony, hope to see you in the future challenges and that you get your computer repaired soon.

Vishal Jadhav
October 1st, 2017, 10:30 PM
I worked on 2 concepts in this round however didnt manage decent footage of both to tell a compelling story.

Kevin Railsback
October 2nd, 2017, 04:48 AM
I’m really ticked at the moment. The drive with the first half of my challenge footage has crashed.
I’ve only had three drives ever fail and ll of them have been G-Technolgy drives.

Not sure what they do differently since it’s probably the same drive used by other companies but no more G drives for me!

Granted my film wouldn’t have been much of anything but it would have been something.
Not a happy camper right now.

Trond Saetre
October 2nd, 2017, 09:36 AM
Sorry sharks, but I am extending the deadline a couple of weeks due lack of submitted films.
See the tales of wonders and woe thread for details.

Get out of the tank, guys. :)

LeRoy Gunderson
October 2nd, 2017, 01:41 PM
I guess I am going to have to take a swim also. Couldn't come up with anything usable this time.

Trond Saetre
October 3rd, 2017, 04:39 AM
LeRoy, don't take a swim yet. Please notice the extended deadline: October 22, midnight.