View Full Version : Pan EVA-1 Question ?

Russ Gutshall
November 13th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Greetings,

Did not see a Discussion page for my new Pan EVA-1 camera - hope this question passes muster - and someone can assist ?

Where and how does "one" set the recording format to (MOV LT or MOV HQ or even 1920X1080)?? Cannot find anything in the menu library ! Do you have to have a formatted SD card to activate recording format choices ?

Also - does anyone else find the actual included op - manual somewhat "light" on instructions ? Even the download op-manual seems "light."

Also - manual said initial camera "turn on" would be to set the "Region" -- my camera started with "Time Zone" setup, etc. I have checked Firmware Version on Pan site - and my version is the 1.05-00-0.00.

Appreciate any responses from members out there - thanks !

Russ Gutshall
November 14th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Greetings Again -- below is UK web info on Pan EVA1 -- a brochure which might assist anyone in US with some useful inf.

http://business.panasonic.co.uk/professional-camera/sites/default/nfsfiles/professional-camera-2014/technical_downloads/AU-EVA1_Brochure.pdf

David Peterson
December 26th, 2017, 12:27 AM
vlog #20: Aputure Deity Shotgun at the beach (filmed with Panasonic EVA1 in 2K & vlog) - YouTube

I was the sound recordist last month on a short film shot with the first Panasonic EVA1 in the country.

Found even I as a sound recordist could easily navigate around the menus, everything is pretty easily set up in a logical way if I wanted to change anything (including yes even recording resolution/quality).