View Full Version : 2 LS300 Camera Different Picture Color

Aaron Jones Sr.
February 5th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Hello Fellas,

I have the 2 LS300 cams and I'm getting two totally different picture colors out of them. The #1 is more cool blue color and the #2 is seemly more accurate with a warmer color.

What settings am I missing?

I'm going to try and reset cam #1 and reinstall firmware to see if this helps.

Aaron Jones Sr.
February 5th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Ok so performing "Reset All" made a huge difference. I bought both cams used and so resetting Cam #1 changed the color capture. Not sure what the difference is but now they are both recording the same color.

Nick Haman
February 5th, 2018, 12:52 PM
To me it just looks like a white balance issue - Now that you've reset both, I would have though that they simply had different presets programmed onto the switches... Could that have been the case?

Aaron Jones Sr.
February 6th, 2018, 06:21 PM
To me it just looks like a white balance issue - Now that you've reset both, I would have though that they simply had different presets programmed onto the switches... Could that have been the case?

It is very possible that they may have had different presets. When it comes to white balance I dont think that is the case. I would white balance both cams before a wedding and still get two different pictures. finally after things have slowed down i decided to take a look at the difference.