View Full Version : UWOL 46 - Theme release

Trond Saetre
March 1st, 2018, 03:25 AM
Get your cameras ready, here is the theme release for the 46th UWOL Challenge.
Follow rule 11, and have FUN! :)

THEME:
*From dusk to dawn*

As always, your imagination is the limit of how to interpret the theme.

DEADLINE:
April 2, 2018 - midnight wherever you are.

Kevin Railsback
March 1st, 2018, 05:11 AM
I like it!

Bob Safay
March 1st, 2018, 06:24 AM
Well, looks like I'll be working "from dusk to dawn" to come up with an idea for this one! So if its Dusk to Dawn means I need to brush up on my night time shots. Lights, action, and now what???

Gordon Hoffman
March 1st, 2018, 08:10 AM
This will be interesting. I've been watching the moon the last couple days and had an idea but now they are calling for snow the next few days. Drats

Gordon!

Bryce Comer
March 1st, 2018, 09:21 AM
This one sounds challenging, & a lot of fun!!

Mick Jenner
March 1st, 2018, 09:37 AM
If I start off my film at Dusk and then work back through the day to dawn, surely that's " dusk to dawn??? And I don't lose any sleep lol

Great theme Trond

Bryce Comer
March 1st, 2018, 10:03 AM
If I start off my film at Dusk and then work back through the day to dawn, surely that's " dusk to dawn??? And I don't lose any sleep lol

Great theme Trond

LOL Where's the like button!! :)

Paul Wood
March 1st, 2018, 12:37 PM
Interesting theme!
Now to get thinking- I think I’ll sleep on it.....

Thanks Trond!

Trond Saetre
March 2nd, 2018, 01:20 PM
Score!! Funny man! At least only the imagination is the limit ;)

Paul Mailath
March 3rd, 2018, 10:27 PM
ouch! - I'm off on a cruise for 12 days and was secretly hoping for something to do with water or New Zealand during the daytime (even hobbits!) so I'll have to get to thinking as well - I'd rather get to drinking

Trond Saetre
March 4th, 2018, 02:08 AM
was secretly hoping for something to do with water during the daytime (even hobbits!)
No worries, "water hobbits" are secretly added to possible future themes, haha. ;)
Enjoy your cruise!