View Full Version : Developing for UWOL 47...

Chris Hurd
April 25th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Howdy from Texas,

I have a teaser for those of you who have already signed up for UWOL #47 (and for those of you who are still thinking about signing up)...

I don't want to speak too soon as nothing is finalized yet, but we're working on some awards for our first, second and third place winners. Most likely these awards will be gift cards of various cash value that the recipients can spend as they wish. Once the sign-up phase has closed, I'll review the geographic locations of all our contestants to make sure that their countries of residence are in fact served by the sponsor with whom we're working.

That's all I can say for now, but more details will follow soon.

By the way, who is judging this round?

Kevin Railsback
April 25th, 2018, 03:23 PM
That’s great news Chris!

Trond Saetre
April 25th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Very good, Chris!

Judging:
We are back to standard judging again, where the players (everyone who sign up are encouraged to) vote for the top 3.

Bryce Comer
April 25th, 2018, 11:09 PM
That sounds very exciting Chris, thank you!!

Bob Safay
April 26th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Chris, just make my prize out to Vinny's Pizza. Haaa Great idea, thanks.

Paul Mailath
April 27th, 2018, 03:47 AM
Thx Chris - any incentive will encourage participation and help revitalise the comp.

Owen Dawe
April 29th, 2018, 11:56 PM
If New Zealand is not covered don't let me hold the thing up. Go with it anyway. Cheers.

Trond Saetre
April 30th, 2018, 12:12 AM
UWOL is open for everyone able to sign up for a DVInfo account, regardless of country and location.
Any awards given by DVInfo or others, must therefore be available to whoever the winner is, and wherever the winner lives.