View Full Version : FS-CONUS: FujiFilm X-H1 with Battery Grip kit 1700.00 OBO Shipped

A.J. Cooks
June 27th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Fuji XH1, with Grip. The camera has been used lightly (Primarily Video), and babied since the purchase date, which was the day the camera was released. I am the original owner. It has the latest firmware update installed, and I have never had any operational issues with this camera. I am only selling because I am making up for the cost of a few lenses, and gimbal I just purchased.

The camera will come with original box, camera strap, body cap, 3 batteries, and vertical battery grip charger, and standard Fuji Battery charger.

Please note: I am missing the Camera strap clips for the camera strap. The camera is in perfect condition, as described, but I never use the camera strap, and must have set the small package of the clips aside/ misplaced them. The camera strap itself has never been opened, and is included.

Price is 1700.00 OBO shipped and paypal'd within the US

You can text me at: eight 1 seven 876 7 one 02 if you have any questions, and would like quick response.