View Full Version : UWOL 48 The all too popular Shark Tank

Trond Saetre
September 2nd, 2018, 04:38 AM
Sometimes plans don't work out as it should. Then we have to dive in, and splash... hope the UWOL Sharks treat us reasonably well until next chance let us come up.with new ideas and new attempts.

Splash, I'm going for a swim. Still recovering from a minor surgery.

Tony McGuire
September 2nd, 2018, 05:02 AM
Trond, I will join you in the shark tank.

I have some video for this but getting time to edited it is on a no go as work is taken over the editing pc. Its going again to day to finish a project for a friend who is having a family reunion this week and wanted some old videos converted and edited to play from his laptop at the reunion and also some dvds made for it so be also printing direct to dvd and then the covers for the cases laler.

Hopefuly the next time

Phil Murray
September 2nd, 2018, 01:29 PM
Unfortunately, I'm in the Shark Tank, too. I slipped in the mud and fell while filming in the jungle 3 weeks ago, scraping up much of my left shin. Two days later there was an infection that required a visit to the doctor and some serious antibiotic treatment. Needless to say, I didn't get back into the jungle as it's still healing.

The good thing is it's really inexpensive to go back, so hopefully the next theme will be something I can adapt to the rainforest and I can give it another try. I feel very much at home in the jungle and can't wait to go back.

I also can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with. I'm sure there will be some amazing work.

Geir Inge
September 2nd, 2018, 11:29 PM
My computer went down. Trying to keep my head above the water.

Paul Mailath
September 3rd, 2018, 12:05 AM
I'm thinking I'll have to get an underwater camera I seem to end up here each time.

Trond Saetre
September 3rd, 2018, 12:29 AM
Wondering if "sharks" should be next theme. Then we would have plenty submitted films...

LeRoy Gunderson
September 3rd, 2018, 07:03 AM
Well, here I am again. Splash, Splash!!!

Trond Saetre
September 3rd, 2018, 08:56 AM
Phil Murray
LeRoy Gunderson
Kevin Railsback
Paul Wood
Mick Jenner
Paul Mailath
Mark Hartopp
Tony McGuire
Andrew Hood
Geir Inge B. Brekke
Bryce Comer

Hope to see a spectacular film from all of you next round. Please be gentle with the sharks, while you swim in the cold sharky water ;)

Next round will be a 2 month challenge, with theme release November 1.

Geir Inge
September 3rd, 2018, 04:13 PM
I have to say I'm not happy to be on these stats.
Still, it's only me who can do something about it.
Well, I'm in the thought box of what to do. Should I buy a new PC, or just find me a new hobby. I need a new PC, when the old said thank you and goodbye. My software has been Vegas and I have built my archive on this platform. Today's Vega requires a powerful PC, and the price is around 4000 USD. Then we'll see what I end up with.
Have reviewed all three movies tonight. 3 great contributions, which you all can be proud of.
I will give my comments during the week.

Paul Wood
September 5th, 2018, 07:56 AM
Can’t say I’m happy to be here yet again, but the car broke down at the beginning of the month, and as anyone who has lived in Madrid knows, getting anything done during August is complicated by the holidays.
Turns out the repair is worth more than the car, which presents a new set of problems in our location at the edge of Guadalajara province........

Andrew Hood
September 5th, 2018, 08:16 AM
Swimming again for me. Had hoped to get some filming done and actually put an entry together. Had a couple of ideas, but didn't get very far with either. Hoping to do better next round.

Mick Jenner
September 5th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Sincere apologies for again failing in this months challenge. I have now completed my new film on Dippers, so will now have a bit of time on my hands.

Hopefully next round will get my undivided attention