View Full Version : Problems with Pro 16.

Bob Safay
October 28th, 2018, 05:22 AM
When I open a video into my timeline I often get clips that look like this. It is completely random and will show up on the rendered final. What is happening? Bob

George Dean
October 29th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Hi Bob,

Can you provide more details, version and build of Vegas Pro you are using? What kind and model of GPU is in your system? Do you have the GPU turned on for preview of the timeline? What render format and template settings are you using? Is the template using your GPU? Can you post a text view from Mediainfo of your source media? A screenshot of your project settings?

Bob Safay
November 1st, 2018, 04:13 AM
George, I am using Pro 16 build 261. I have been using Vegas since version 5 and never had this problem. I am using a Dell with the i7processor. As I said, this shows up in the timeline and is completely random as to what clips, if any, come out like this. I am going to install the new update and see if that fixes it. I suspect it may have been caused by installing the third party plugins during my initial installation.

Mark Watson
November 3rd, 2018, 03:11 PM
Can you see any correlation between the project resolution and the clip's resolution when this occurs?
I threw a mix if UHD and FHD clips into a UHD project and fiddled with lots of settings but could not get it to look like your sample, but I've not updated to Pro 16 yet, so maybe it's a bug.