View Full Version : real world shoot 1/8 10:00am pbs

Robert Mann Z.
January 4th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Wild Chronicles
Sunday, January 8, 10:00am
An expedition down a Madagascar river is chronicled; “Crittercam” is employed in Uganda to solve a series of mongoose killings; and a daredevil cameraman.

read about it here http://tinyurl.com/cszoh

Manny Rodriguez
January 4th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Just read the article, the HDV100 is trully a mini tank. thanks for the link.

manny

Daniel Patton
January 4th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Read that last night just as soon as my magazine arrived, it was a good article. It's good to see more projects being done with the HD100, it's confirmation that our time and money invested is not solo.

I hope someone will record "Wild Chronicles" (for personal viewing only), I would like to be able to watch it and will not get to catch it's airing.

Manny Rodriguez
January 4th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Robert do you know when it will be on air?

Robert Mann Z.
January 4th, 2006, 08:24 PM
i would go to pbs.org and check your local pbs station, i'm in boston right now on a shoot and it will air here Sunday, January 8, 10:00am, but there will be a second and third airing, just don't know the dates off hand

Manny Rodriguez
January 4th, 2006, 08:48 PM
thanks Rober

Marc Colemont
January 5th, 2006, 04:39 AM
Any footage to share? It will not be aired in Europe I guess?

Ernest C. Martin
January 5th, 2006, 05:36 AM
Had a chance to see the daily the day after the blow up with more than 30 DP types in NYC on Oct 21st,(on my birthday, what a gift). The footage was amazing considering the camera was used straight out the box and shot in 720/30p. It confirmed my conclusions about the camera, I bought mine in December.