View Full Version : Anyone using PSP to view DVinfo.net?

Xavier Etown
March 21st, 2006, 11:53 PM
Not sure if the right forum but...I can easily view the website, but I can't seem to login. I'm typing my username and password correctly. Has anyone else tried logging in from a PSP? Could it be some non-compatibility issue?

Dan Shallenberger
March 22nd, 2006, 09:32 AM
Hey! I'm using my PSP to leave this message, so it does work.

Dan Shallenberger
March 22nd, 2006, 09:38 AM
Ok, now I'm back to my computer... what a pain to type with the PSP virtual keyboard!

Anyhow, I was able to log in just fine and leave that post with my PSP. I'm not sure why yours wouldn't work. Are you using 2.60? Could you be behind a firewall that won't let you in? I imagine not, but I can't think of anything else. Just wanted to let you know, though, that I was able to not only log in, but leave a post with my PSP.

Later,
Dan

Xavier Etown
March 22nd, 2006, 08:59 PM
Thanks, Dan. Well, I'm using 2.5, so I'll try the upgrade to 2.6. It is a pain to type in the PSP, but I'm using it mostly to browse. Again, thanks for the help.

Paulo Teixeira
March 27th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I used to view dvinfo.net on my PSP as well and I have not yet signed on to this website but I have with camcorderinfo.com and it worked just fine. Your right, it’s a pain to type on the PSP but their should be a keyboard out soon.

Patrick King
March 27th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Is there any way of using the PSP as a on-camera monitor?

Dan Shallenberger
March 27th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Is there any way of using the PSP as a on-camera monitor?

Nope, there are no video inputs at all. Be nice though... during the homily and communion, go wide and play some Burnout! Then, switch back to monitor for vows and recessional... ;-)

Now that I think about it, though, they are supposed to come out with a usb camera soon, like the eye toy for ps2, and you are supposed to be able to do video chat with it. So, I guess it's technically possible.

Paulo Teixeira
March 28th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I’m thinking that the new Ipod that is possibly coming out in less than a month might have this feature.

Aaron Koolen
March 28th, 2006, 08:34 PM
This is hilarious. Viewing DVInfo on a PSP!

Patrick King
March 28th, 2006, 09:47 PM
This is hilarious. Viewing DVInfo on a PSP!

Next years Canon and JVC cams will let you link directly to DVinfo and view it in the viewfinder.

Mikko Wilson
March 29th, 2006, 04:44 AM
I use the forum regularly on my HP iPAQ rx1950 (Windows Mobile 5)
Works great, even the cookies work so it remembers me so no need to log in every time. :)

- Mikko

Jesse Bekas
May 18th, 2006, 10:12 AM
So, I guess the psp can use dvinfo, but who needs it when they can just log on from their regular old cellphone, like i am right now... :)

K. Forman
May 18th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Not using PSP, but I am using ESP to read it. And for reading about sports, I use ESPN.

I knew you were going to say that!