View Full Version : DVinfo has a favicon!

Ben Winter
May 30th, 2006, 09:18 AM
It always irked me that this was the only site on my favorites bar that didn't have a favicon. Now I'm seein' a nice-looking 'i' in a circle. 'Tis an occasion to celebrate! FS4's for everyone!

Chris Hurd
May 30th, 2006, 09:31 AM
We have Jonathan Johnson (http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/member.php?u=5218) to thank for that... it's something I've always meant to do, and Jonathan just went ahead and did it, and then kept after me until I got it installed. So we all owe him a round of applause! He's one of our many members who has been with us for a very long time, but posts only on occasion. Here's a big *woot* to JJ up in Chicago.

Dylan Couper
June 2nd, 2006, 10:01 AM
I learned a new word today!
Thanks JJ

John Miller
July 17th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Not fair! Can't see it!

Strange, since some sites' favicons do show up (perhaps it's an IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519 thing).

John.

K. Forman
July 18th, 2006, 05:09 AM
Sure they can afford a snazzy icon, but not a bar for us thirsty browsers? Tsk, tsk... ;)

Mike Tesh
August 20th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Chris had you ever received my favicon email I sent on Februray 23rd of this year? I included about three different favicons for the different versions of this site, DV, HDV and P2.

This version you put up is a different approach, but I actually like it better with just the i for all of them. Like the poster above I'm jut glad to see a favicon because it also bugged me there wasn't one on my bookmarks list.