View Full Version : FC HD Express:

Carl Martin
June 26th, 2006, 06:15 AM
Does anyone know how long it takes to render a title from Live Type? I import the title into FCHDE fine, but when I try to view it, it says, rendering. My timeline is set to RT safe.

Thanks.

Doug Fearman
June 26th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Hi Carl,
The render time depends on the length of the title and the processor speed.
Drop it in the timeline and let it render. It shouldn't take that long.
Doug

Carl Martin
June 26th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Hi Carl,
The render time depends on the length of the title and the processor speed.
Drop it in the timeline and let it render. It shouldn't take that long.
Doug

Hi Doug,

Thanks, it is 5 seconds long With a text crawl and a moving color backround. The text seems to render fine, it's the color backround that is not rendering.

Carl

Nate Schmidt
June 26th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Do you mean that you just see the text and no background at all? If that is the case just open your livetype project and go to edit-preferneces and check the render background box.

Dave Perry
June 26th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Do you mean that you just see the text and no background at all? If that is the case just open your livetype project and go to edit-preferneces and check the render background box.

You can also just drag the background track above the background bar, which is the little divider in the timeline that separates the tracks from the background.

Carl Martin
June 26th, 2006, 06:10 PM

Yes, thanks.

I did what you suggested, and it still only shows the text. Any other ideas?

Thank you.