View Full Version : GL2 Just Arrived!

Noka Aldoroty
February 21st, 2003, 02:53 PM
I'm so excited, my GL2 just arrived! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning....

Thanks to everyone on this site who made this purchase one of the most informed and anticipated buying experiences I've ever had.

For the record, I purchased it from BestPriceAudioVideo.com, who was really on the ball with my order, plus very polite and professional. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience, or a more competetive price ($2149.00) I highly recommend them.

One "new owner" question though... How long does it take the battery to get a full charge? (The manual doesn't say).

:)
Noka Aldoroty

Brian M. Dickman
February 21st, 2003, 03:23 PM
Actually it does say. Page 136. They claim 1 hr 36 minutes for the BP915. Sounds about right, first time.

Graham Bernard
February 22nd, 2003, 01:56 AM
Yahooo . . Guess who's got a New Cammy then?

Are you EVER gonna have fun!!!

London UK here - XM2 always in my KATA bag on my shoulder when I go out.

Best regards

Grazie

Scott Silverman
February 22nd, 2003, 11:30 PM
Great! Have fun with it! I got mine just under 2 months ago and was very excited. Its a great cam!

Ed Fiebke
February 23rd, 2003, 03:12 AM
Loving mine, too!

Been using it to videotape our Too Live Nurse rehearsals. Plan on using it for a gig we have this March! Our dream of offering video-taped (and/or DVD) "auditions" of our live musical-comdey shows to prospective customers is now a reality! :)

Enjoy your new camera!

Ted

Scott Silverman
February 23rd, 2003, 10:28 PM
Hey Ed,
Just so you know, the "Hear Our Music" roll over button on your web page doesn't work. You may know this but I just thought I would let you know in case.

Good luck to all with your GL2s!