View Full Version : GL-2 Lens cap

Steve Ranieri
February 19th, 2007, 09:05 PM
I bought a GL-2 for my classroom and it didn't come with the lens cap, I called bhphotovideo where I bought it from and they said it should be in the box. They couldn't help me aquire one. I called Canon and they said the cap was in the box and I told them it wasn't...they didn't believe me...AHOLES!!! anyway I cannot seem to find one. I would like the original cap but would buy any type that fits...I googled, yahooed, e-bayed and posted but noone seems to have an idea where I can get one...so maybe someone has a link to a site I can buy a cap for my GL-2

tnks

Benjamin Hill
February 19th, 2007, 09:36 PM
I purchased something from B&H that was missing a component. The first time I called them they referred me to the manufacturer. The manufacturer then referred me back to B&H; so I thought I was in for the runaround.

The 2nd time I contacted B&H, they took it upon themselves to contact the manufacturer and actually made them overnight the missing component to me.

I have put B&H to the test several times and they have always impressed me- I wouldn't give up on them just yet.

Mark Holland
February 20th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Most good camera stores should carry a replacement lens cap. You might make do with that until you get the OEM one.