View Full Version : NX for HDV Card Help

Craig Bellaire
March 1st, 2007, 08:08 AM
OK the Card seems to appear... Disappear... is there..... but doesn't see the input... It worked well until yesterday... I didn't change a thing... So Any Idea's...

I'm using an opteron cpu 2 processor 2 core each... yep 4 cores... and it's worked fine... Using edius 3.61...

Also seems like Edius seems to Ram hungry as well... I got 2 gig of ram but seems like it's a bit sluggish when going from Edius and any other program... Any help would be great....

Peter Jefferson
March 11th, 2007, 07:24 PM
check your IRQ and ensure that there ar eno conflicts with the card and and anythign else.. if it conflicts with a GFX or soundcard or anythign else which may be used at the same time as the NX< then change the slot in which the NX lives..

if the problem persists, u may need to go into your bios and reconfigure teh IRQ configruation manually...

with reagrd to ram.. i cant answer that.. canopus products, rom raptor through to SP have always ahs slght issues, but none that would kill the way the app operates.. if it doesnt kill the NLE, its not a problem.. trust me.. if however our continue to get lockups and frozen OS, then its either a HW issue or an OS issue..

Cant really do much to help in this case unless we break your box open and do some explorative surgery..