View Full Version : New for NAB

Jonathan Ames
March 9th, 2007, 09:02 PM
We've never steered you wrong yet and this time is no exception. If I could only go to one booth at NAB, I'd make it Sony. I know, I know, they're our sponsor but when have we ever let that get in the way of giving you the good news or the bad. Never. Our integrity is what keeps us growing to the point we have become and I have no intention of jeopardizing that now so just take it for what it's worth. If I could be anywhere, I'd be at the Sony booth to see what's new.

Steve Connor
March 15th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Your just bursting to tell us something aren't you :)

Joe Bowey
March 15th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Is there a certain section of the Sony booth to look for you guys? They do take up a lot of real estate. I'll be there with my wife from sunday to wednesday Staying at the Rio. Going to some Sony get together on monday night and need to swing by the RV to drop off a "TREASURE CHEST".

Jonathan Ames
March 15th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Sorry, the crew that's been with 2nd Unit since it's beginning like Paolo and Scott and John don't even know. B ut yes, it's such great news I'm bursting to tell you guys. I've said it before and I'll always say it; you don't know how appreciative I am of your friendship and trust. Last year when I had the chance to meet all the people from the on-line community here and at the
motorcoach, that was the highlight of my NAB and this yera will be no different with new friends. SO yeah, I am busting to share what I was invited to New Jersey to see when we negotiated the extension contract with Sony but they were serious about swearing me to secrecy so i can't. Just trust me when I say that Sony has some really great things up it's sleeve; stuff that just makes so much sense, is so affordable and so helpful to the indie producer. As to the party, I figure we'll do it on Sunday late afternoon/early evening from like 6 to whenever. I'd like to make it a party/show your short opportunity with the new plasma, big screen in the coach so let me know if you all are up for that. If so, I'll plan it out.

Joe Bowey
March 16th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Sunday would be great. I too have heard a feww things about sony and I'm getting excited to get the whole story.
Are you still thinking of doing a 2nd unit at NAB? I will bring my camera anyways.

Steve Connor
March 24th, 2007, 05:27 AM
Don't Sony pre-empt the exhibitions with their announcements so we may learn about the new products before the show opens.