View Full Version : Two camera shoot edit?

Gary J. Walker
April 14th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Very happy with my new GuyGraphic system which Mike recommended..Question, I do a lot of two camera weddings, It seem like the only way to disolve between A&B cameras is the "old school way" from Rex days where you use the Luma key with bypass with a fade in and out enabled, I need to preserve the audio from both tracks and keep the audio in sync of course. Tried Multi cam but when you create a single clip after the cuts clips are missing with the audio you need...Is there a easy way to sinc the clips and bounce back and forth with a disolve in between the two..??? Gary

Mike Downey
April 14th, 2007, 09:03 PM
If you go into settings \ application settings \timeline you will see a option for extending the clip when you add a transition.

Try making sure that is checked and see if that solves your problem :)

Mike

Gary J. Walker
April 15th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Thanks Mike, I wasn't shure if you would even understanding my babaling on!. Ya I did think of that as a possible fix, I'll give it a try today...Thanks for all of the help...PS any Idea why when adding a transtion such as a page peel 3sec. with a region around a frame grab, you lose the filter after rendering the the transtion...this only happens in pics grabbed in thru a HDV cam, in HD mode...know your busy this week, Gary

Gary J. Walker
April 15th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Mike, the extend clip works great, I also unlock the audio and put them on seperate tracks, to pan or whatever the auio...Thanks alot, (I'm trying the region filter problem tonight..Gary

Mike Downey
April 16th, 2007, 08:02 AM
You are more than welcome :)

Lee Thomas
April 16th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Gary,
If you don't mind me asking - what are the specs of your system? How has it been editing HDV? I've talked to Guy Graphics as well and am wondering what you got? Thanks..

Lee Thomas

Gary J. Walker
April 16th, 2007, 09:57 PM
I'll get you the specs in the morning, I can't find the lastest invoice with all the goodies...Gary