DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Area 51 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/area-51/)
-   -   Relax....is just us DVI-RS....keeping the spirit ALIVE!....huh?(;-)< (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/area-51/46514-relax-just-us-dvi-rs-keeping-spirit-alive-huh.html)

Dan Diaconu June 20th, 2005 04:41 PM

Relax....is just us DVI-RS....keeping the spirit ALIVE!....huh?(;-)<

I think we should all use this threa to dbounce all sorts of FUNNY ideas. ALL should be a delight to read, (some cats or racoons might get it in the process), but we should spit it all out here to keep the other threads to a pro level and enjoyable to all readers and truth seekers (on each subject) as well as saving time to our hostes in "cleaning up the mess" in each thread. No personal attacs, decent good'ol'fashion fun. Misssssspelinks well come and... we could make ozer rules as ve go. Quotes and ideas from other threads OK. Any Bodyies?

Radek Svoboda June 20th, 2005 05:25 PM

You're right, someone may take seriously and superglue cat to electrical outlet to vibrate it 50 Hz.

Radek

Dan Diaconu June 20th, 2005 05:27 PM

or use it for a totaly off topic puuuurrrrrr pose.

Chris Hurd June 20th, 2005 07:10 PM

But wait, we already have Area 51.

Dan Diaconu June 20th, 2005 07:52 PM

Nooooooooo!!!!!!! (do we?)
Area 51 is such a mysterious and dark area that I never go in there.....
(I shiver with fear
's-soon as I hear.....)

OK Chris, move it in 51 (you have me blessing)(;-)<

Bill Porter June 21st, 2005 11:55 AM

Areas 52 through 57 are even scarier

Dan Diaconu June 21st, 2005 12:33 PM

Nooooooooo....
I wish to hear no more. (I'm under my bed)

Bill Porter June 22nd, 2005 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Diaconu
(I'm under my bed)

So are they! :-X

Dan Diaconu June 22nd, 2005 07:49 AM

<<<<<<<<<<Guys, maybe I do not understand you enough, but you both are saying the same... More I close SLR, more iris open on Cam.>>>>>>>>
noooooooooooooooooooo, that can't be true.
How can we say the same thing when we were arguing?
Bill, wasn't Daves camcorder the offender? (or the tape inside?)
No... I know ! It was the dam iris on one of the spare lenses! Yep, that's what it was! Now I can sleep.

Dan Diaconu July 13th, 2005 05:13 PM

If you guys would have 1/10 the fun I have on this forum, you would live ten years longer. I wish you well!

Patrick King July 13th, 2005 06:04 PM

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn
mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Dan Diaconu July 13th, 2005 07:28 PM

Sooo... dats waht tohse sacm gabs are ahving fun with, huh? Since I am emsesd up nayway, I cwuld either lead the work there or b a cobay. Prefect blend eighterway. JEEE...it fells god to no I culd be prat of somthing soh importnt. mHHHHmm.. I wodner waht zey know of tohse that tihnk whow they right nauturaly... hmmmhhmmhmm.... getting payed 2 be messd up... hmm mony..hmm glory(a)...

Jos Svendsen July 16th, 2005 09:20 AM

Will you stop!!! - right now!!!!

You are on the brink of giving away the biggest secret of moviemaking!!!!!
It has been a biiiig secret since Edisons The Great Train Robbery, that the order af the shots in a sequence does not matter as long as the first and the last sequence is correct.

If this gets known beyond the Brotherhood of the Celluloid, then we all will get into serious troubles!!!!

So keep quiet!

Dan Diaconu July 16th, 2005 10:25 AM

But Your HIGH-MESS (cough, cough ..I mean Highness),
Der aint no celuloid no mo' and the brotherhood is messed up (cough..mixed up) with sisterhood and redridinghoods... so vats the point?

Jos Svendsen July 16th, 2005 03:05 PM

What!!! Himmel und donnerwetter!

No Celluloid! You are kidding! The next thing I hear is probably that sound is beginning to get popular! MOS rules!!!

This is truely troubled times. I have a strong suspicion that those Videonauts are plotting to introduce color and NLE's! - NLE being No Logic Edting.

A worried DVinfo-nist

Jos Svendsen July 16th, 2005 03:25 PM

Just as my last post was tickling as little 0's and 1's dowm my telex-line, I recieved a very unsetting message.

The automatic plot plugin to Word has been hacked!! Another great secret of the filmmaking business is on the brink of getting exposed. We all know Shapespear 1.5, the Word plugin that automatically generates movie scrips using Shakespears plays and a ramsomizing feature. And we all know that every time somebody outside the Celluloid Brotherhood discovers this they get a credit as a screen writer, and is bribed to silence this way.

Corresponding to my mole in AT&T Shapespear 1.5 was hacked two years ago, and the link to Shakespers plays was substituted with a link to the Elbonian phone directory! This is a disaster that has hit movies like War Of the Worlds, XXX, StarWars and many more.

This hack must be the sole reason for some movies utter lack of story, and I can only hope that the Münchhausen SW get the plugin fixed ASAP.

Dan Diaconu July 17th, 2005 11:44 PM

Soooo, it looks like we are all saying the same thing here. All major stories of this world have been told and filmed, many other friction (science or just emulations of sick minds) as well, pips are tired of BS and have turned to reality shows (a while ago) Now... like anything abused, that did not hold 4ever, and it HAD to MUTATE into some new form in order to survive and keep "those ants in line"(!!!!) watching the idiot box and preventing them from thinking on thier own, huh? Chip in, let's see where it goes......

Dan Diaconu July 21st, 2005 02:13 AM

made you look (;-)<