Decision Time: Sony SR12 or Canon HF10? - Page 7 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > AVCHD Format Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

AVCHD Format Discussion
Inexpensive High Definition H.264 encoding to DVD, Hard Disc or SD Card.

Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2008, 09:13 AM   #91
Obstreperous Rex

I have withdrawn from public view several posts in this thread which crossed the line regarding the code of conduct on this site -- as well as references to a review elsewhere on the web. I strongly urge anyone who is concerned about something they read elsewhere on the web to please go to that site and discuss it there, because I sure don't want it here.

Many thanks to Ken Ross for the quote of the day, above: "I'd rather trust my own observations and my own A/Bs conducted side by side on the same day, same time, same scenes...for me that's the definitive test and far more useful than words, numbers or anecdotes." That should be printed on a T-shirt and vended. Very well said, and a great way to close out this thread.

Much appreciation also to Dave Blackhurst for all of his valuable input and feedback here. I look forward to hearing more from both of you in other discussions on DV Info Net, but for now this particular one is closed.

Thanks all,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > AVCHD Format Discussion