Importing sequence to After Effects at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Avid Editing Family

Avid Editing Family
All flavors of Media Composer, Symphony and more.

Old January 11th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Importing sequence to After Effects

Hello everyone please forgive me this is a beginner question. I using MC 6 and want to export a sequence to After Effects CS6 found that you can use Automatic Duck but when you go to the web sight the download reads for CS5 or CS 5.5 will work with CS6 or is there another option?
Kenneth Maultsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: Importing sequence to After Effects

CS6 ships with Automatic Duck, because Adobe bought it. You'll need to get it from Adobe, but I am not sure whether it comes for the standalone version of AE CS6.

Hope this helps.
Old January 26th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3
Major Player

Re: Importing sequence to After Effects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Maultsby View Post
Hello everyone please forgive me this is a beginner question. I using MC 6 and want to export a sequence to After Effects CS6 found that you can use Automatic Duck but when you go to the web sight the download reads for CS5 or CS 5.5 will work with CS6 or is there another option?
I've used automatic duck (the one you describe) with MC6 and AE6 with successes. No troubles what so ever.
Sanjin Svajger is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Avid Editing Family