Joining the AVPA - Do you have questions? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Australian Video Producers Association > AVPA General Information
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

AVPA General Information
The official online community for AVPA members!

Old March 30th, 2010, 06:50 AM   #1
AVPA

Joining the AVPA - Do you have questions?

I'm sure that there are lots of lurkers within the forum who may have been checking us out but are not sure if they want to join.

If you have questions, please post here and either myself or one of the other members will be able to answer it for you.
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:03 AM   #2
AVPA

So I see that no-one has asked me any questions...yet.
Well let me give you a bit of info :)

Our association first started in 1988. We have members who live all around Australia, from all sorts of backgrounds - they come from a commercial, corporate or special event setting

We have minimum professional standards for our members which helps maintain our credibilty.

Accreditation is an avenue to have your work assessed by industry professional, and it needs to meet a criteria and achieve a minumum percentage.

This year, some of our members (including myself) have been working on projects to introduce international & local speakers to producers in our regions...Exposed Down Under 2010 is our newest workshop.

In November of this year, we will be holding our Annual Awards. Entry details will be available in due course, with new catagories being introduced. It certainly will be an awesomenight and competition is always great...

Hopefully this little but of info will be helpful to know who we are.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Australian Video Producers Association > AVPA General Information