The X-Files: I Want to Believe at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old July 8th, 2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Wrangler

The X-Files: I Want to Believe

Oh, yes...I want to believe. :)

http://www.xfiles.com/

For some reason I wasn’t expecting this before fall, so what a nice surprise that it’s July 25! I’ve been waiting a long time for another movie; looks like I’ll have to see it by myself because my son (the only other X-phile I know) doesn’t live close by anymore, and one does not take “non-believers” to something like this. ;) I like the decision to make it a stand-alone--really the only way they could go after all these years.
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #2
Trustee

Sweet! I've been waiting a long time for something new from Mulder & Scully. Thanks for the heads up.

-Jon
Old July 10th, 2008, 07:27 AM   #3
Inner Circle

I'm ready too! Big X-Files fan here.

Mike
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:39 PM   #4
Wrangler

Love is...

...when a sister and brother-in-law take you to see the movie for your birthday simply because they don’t want you to go alone. Only later when they’re asking questions about stuff any X-Files fan should know is it revealed that they weren’t fans from the beginning. I mean, they named their dog Fox Mulder, for crying out loud... :)

Anyway, for the two DV Info members who care, I thought it was really good! Typical X-Files--I didn’t know what the heck was going on some of the time and it left me with far more questions than it answered.

Jon and Mike, if you haven’t seen it yet, GO! And stay through the credits. :)
Old August 4th, 2008, 10:51 PM   #5
Trustee

Thanks for the heads up, Lorinda. I heard a review the other day that was pretty disappointing - but it didn't deter me from planning to see it anyway. I think the person I heard the review from wasn't old enough to have a good grasp on the series in its heyday anyway. I'm thinking I'm going to see it, and I'm going to dig it.

I'll sound off when I finally get to see it. Should hopefully be pretty soon. Miranda starts kindergarten on the 14th, so I'm hoping to get a few matinee hours in here and there.

-Jon

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark