Six Feet Under Season 5 shocker! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old August 3rd, 2005, 06:42 AM   #1
Trustee

Six Feet Under Season 5 shocker!

if you have been following the latest season. you would have already known what happened to a major character! =(.

can you believe that?
Old August 22nd, 2005, 01:36 PM   #2
Trustee

i'm on ep6 or 7 on video on demand right now, it's getting awesome. although i already know what the shock is (thanks to eonline.com's news reporting), it's still very good. did anyone see Part1&2 of the special on SFU? i'll catch it when i have after i finish the series once and for all for the LAST TIME! i'm so sad, this is gone.
Old August 25th, 2005, 12:11 AM   #3
Trustee

i just finished the very last episode, it was SOOoooooooooooo sad. but i loved the very end. i think it the BEST ending to a TV series i've ever, ever seen so far. those of you that have you seen it, know what i mean. it's too good =).

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark