Halo coming out in Summer of 2007 (Deal between MS+Fox&Universal). at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old August 23rd, 2005, 01:40 PM   #1
Trustee

Halo coming out in Summer of 2007 (Deal between MS+Fox&Universal).

'Halo' makes a date
Fox, U will bow Microsoft adaptation in '07

By BEN FRITZ

Master Chief is gunning for the bigscreen in summer '07.

Fox and Universal have closed their deal to make a movie based on Microsoft's hit vidgame "Halo"

Moderator note: Yi, for legal reasons we can't allow content from another site to be posted here in full without permission, so I've edited out the article you quoted. Please post a link to the actual article and not the full text.

Thanks,

-Boyd
Old August 23rd, 2005, 06:34 PM   #2
Trustee

Will movie moguls ever stop creating crap movie versions of games and other consumer products? Man, all that money that goes into something like this and they can't produce something original.

"In a world, where one man.." I can hear the trailer now.........ARRRGGHH!

And even if I was wanting a movie version of a first person shooter, why Halo a few years after it's release and they tooke so long for Doom. Halo always amazed me. My friend who is an XBOX fan invited me over one day and said "You gotta play this game, it's called Halo, it's sooo cool". I was like, "hmm mate, I've been playing games like that on my PC for about 5 years - and this one is a bad version of those."
Old August 23rd, 2005, 09:12 PM   #3
Trustee

well, we got doom coming out =).

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark