Lost with Lost - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old November 27th, 2006, 07:36 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Lost with Lost

I´m giving them, the makers of the show, till the end of this season to fix all this loose ends. If not, I´m leaving it, like I left Smallville a long time ago...

But anyways I still think it rocks, Lost that is...

Regards
Van Zijl
Van Zijl Loots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #17
Regular Crew

ok who's still onboard with lost? I was gettin pretty annoyed with no follow ups to story lines and such but ive just seen episode 8 of season 3 and ive gota WTMF! old skool lost! nice...

Russ
Russell Pearce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2007, 10:25 PM   #18
Regular Crew

I'm watching. It is getting a bit drawn out for me, but I'll keep watching.
Dan Aragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2007, 02:56 AM   #19
Outer Circle

So I started watching again to the last episode of the season.

4 questions:

1) Jack was having a flashback about the future...how come he kept mentioning to contact his father when he was trying to buy pills at the drugstore? Isn't his father dead?

2) What happened to the 2nd "identical" island, with the cabins and cages? Is there only 1 island again? I think the producers really screwed up.

3) is that island monster (the black mist) out of the picture now? For some reason no one's frightened of it.

4) How did that guy's father appear? The father said that he died and woke up on the island.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2007, 06:22 PM   #20
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Granovski View Post

1) Jack was having a flashback about the future...how come he kept mentioning to contact his father when he was trying to buy pills at the drugstore? Isn't his father dead?

2) What happened to the 2nd "identical" island, with the cabins and cages? Is there only 1 island again? I think the producers really screwed up.

3) is that island monster (the black mist) out of the picture now? For some reason no one's frightened of it.

4) How did that guy's father appear? The father said that he died and woke up on the island.
1. Jack knew his father was dead and was hoping the pharmacist didn't, and would just accept the forged prescription. When she said "I'll have to call this in," he said "don't bother" because he knew his father of course wouldn't pick up.

2. ....it's still there. It's only got the station for zoological research on it though. Not sure why you'd expect anything to be happening there as of late though.

3. Not everyone knows about it, and even if they did they couldn't very well sit on the beach and wait to get picked off by the Others. If it was a major concern it would be a major plot point and a major incursion on everyone's ability to traverse the island, which it isn't.

4. ...one of those mysteries waiting to be explained.
Old May 26th, 2007, 12:54 AM   #21
Outer Circle

Thanks for the explanations.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2007, 04:22 AM   #22
Outer Circle

I had taped it for the wife and she just watched it. She didn't like it. During each recorded commercial, she had questions for me.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark