DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Awake In The Dark (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/awake-dark/)
-   -   BATTLESTAR gets 4th season (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/awake-dark/86413-battlestar-gets-4th-season.html)

John Vincent February 13th, 2007 11:13 AM

BATTLESTAR gets 4th season

The Los Angles Times and other sources are reporting that the scifi channel will announce today that Battlestar Galactica will indeed be renewed for a fouth season, despite some rumors to the contrary.

Ron Moore, the shows exec prod, also said a direct to DVD BSG movie may be in the works, to be set between the 4th and 5th seasons.

Chao.
john
evilgeniusentertainment.com

Frank Granovski February 13th, 2007 05:40 PM

They'll have to dig for more aliens/robots in the North Vancouver woods.

Jack Zhang February 13th, 2007 06:06 PM

Pitt lake should be a good setting for a planet with 85% water...

Frank Granovski February 13th, 2007 06:38 PM

Harrison Lake is prettier, and just twenty minutes Northeast of "the Pitt."

Craig Chartier February 22nd, 2007 06:39 PM

its only 13 eps. not really a full season. maybe another 3.5 season?

Matt Newcomb April 13th, 2007 11:05 PM

I heard it was extended to 22 seasons and then it will be the final season of the show. Which I think is good. Nothing worse than letting a great show go on too long. I think there is already a spinoff in the works for a series that takes place during the first Cylon war.

John Hudson April 13th, 2007 11:30 PM

D Jimerson turned me onto Season 1 despite the nationwide fanfare; I love it

I hate Starbuck, I lust the lead Cylon, I hate the lack of original main therme and cylons

But I dig it

Bring it on.

Jason Lowe April 27th, 2007 07:53 AM

Since season 4 won't arrive until 2008, is there any chance Sci-Fi will do something intelligent like show reruns of the first three seasons? The long gaps and absence from TV are a big problem with its declining numbers as it is. An 8 month gap will pretty much guarantee that season 4 will be the last, whether planned or not.

Of course, seeing how they're determined to burn through four seasons of Enterprise in 4 months, I don't expect them to do anything remotely intelligent.

Eric Piercey April 27th, 2007 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Hudson (Post 659931)
D Jimerson turned me onto Season 1 despite the nationwide fanfare; I love it

I hate Starbuck, I lust the lead Cylon, I hate the lack of original main therme and cylons

But I dig it

Bring it on.

Ah yes.. the classic first season hatred of Starbuck. I'm being facetious, but my thoughts and lusts for many of the characters have changed many times as the show progresses. Sharon will always be uhhh. How you say, "hhhhhhh"

David Jimerson April 27th, 2007 05:06 PM

I agree that it should be the last season, with a spectacular ending.

There's a Pegasus miniseries which will debut in December.

As for the spinoff, "Caprica," last I saw it was permanently shelved.

Theodore McNeil May 27th, 2007 08:06 PM

I love BSG.

It will be interesting to see if the show has a big ratings drop off like Lost, Jericho and Heroes had when they returned from hiatus. Although I suspect it's got a pretty hard core fan base.