"Open Heart" C300 Film nominated for Academy Award at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old January 21st, 2013, 11:21 AM   #1

"Open Heart" C300 Film nominated for Academy Award

"Open Heart" by Kief Davidson was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Short Subject.

The first video below is an interview produced by Canon with "Open Heart" filmmaker Kief Davidson that talks about the Canon C300.

Second video is the trailer for "Open Heart".

Canon EOS C300 $15999 with Free Overnight Shipping on Canon Lease!

0% Canon Lease, $0 Down, $1 Buyout
$667 per month
http://www.texasmediasystems.com/PDF...pplication.pdf
Terry Nixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:32 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: "Open Heart" C300 Film nominated for Academy Award

Interesting that they shot with with the c300 and mixed it with 5D's that really gives me piece of mine knowing I have the C100 and a 5D MK III and they will cut together without a problem.
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #3
Inner Circle

Re: "Open Heart" C300 Film nominated for Academy Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Chaney View Post
Interesting that they shot with with the c300 and mixed it with 5D's that really gives me piece of mine knowing I have the C100 and a 5D MK III and they will cut together without a problem.
It's not my experience hat they cut together without a problem quite the contrary as the C300 image is so much better with vastly better dynamic range & detail. Then again I haven't been nominated for an Academy Award so what do I know?:-)
Nigel Barker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems