Canon 1DC Test footage in SF & Vegas at

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C500 / C300 Mk. II / C300 / C100 Mk II / C100 and EF / PL lenses.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:05 AM   #1
New Boot
Canon 1DC Test footage in SF & Vegas

Canon 1DC 4K Test footage downsampled to 1080p - V2 in SF

*Here is another series of test shots using the Canon 1DC. I was hired to produce some work in a theatre in SF near the water. So in some down time, I tried to get a random sampling of textures once again with the new Canon 1DC. Just like the last video I did in Vegas, This one was all handheld as well and shot quickly as I didn't have much time. Please forgive the lack of thorough testing on various settings. I know people want to see C-log, Neutral, etc. but I just didn't have the time to experiment. I shot what I could and I moved very fast. This was using The 24-105L exclusively. I didn't want to use any thing faster as I was out in bright sunlight and without any ND's, so the F4 and stabilization helped a bit. Hope you enjoy and can see the beauty of what this camera can do. Of course the internet won't do the 4k justice, but the 1080p looks pretty good.

Rob Depew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2013, 04:01 AM   #2
Re: Canon 1DC Test footage in SF & Vegas

Thanks for sharing, Rob. Is it just me, or does the footage look like what you can get from a 7D, only sharper with more detail?
Get the Free Comprehensive Guide to Rigging ANY Camera - one guide to rig them all - DSLRs to the Arri Alexa.
Sareesh Sudhakaran is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems