HDMI/DVI adapter for Marshall monitor at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old January 31st, 2013, 10:20 AM   #1
Major Player

HDMI/DVI adapter for Marshall monitor

I just bought the C100 and I thought I would be able to still use my Marshall monitor even though it doesn't have an HDMI input. I bought a HDMI/DVI adapter and I still get no signal. I noticed (too late!) in the manual that Canon can't guarantee that the HDMI out converted to DVI would work. Has anyone else tried this? I'd hate to sell my Marshall, but it may not be any use to me. thx
Old January 31st, 2013, 10:06 PM   #2
New Boot

Re: HDMI/DVI adapter for Marshall monitor

I just got the C100 this week.. great idea. Greatly appreciate anyone who's has a couple months on us,and has developed some custom profiles. I'll be willing to share as I develop them. Thanks in advance.
Richard Jacobs is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems