FREE Pre-Order List for Canon EOS C300 mkII at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old May 30th, 2015, 07:16 PM   #1
Major Player

FREE Pre-Order List for Canon EOS C300 mkII

For the launch of the C300 mkII, I am offering free pre-orders for all of those interested. At Professional Video, we are compiling a list of names and numbers and when we get shipments of C300 mkII's a sales representative will give you a call and let you know it is in stock and ready to ship. This is a zero money down pre-order list with no obligation to purchase when notified. The C300 mkII is expected to ship in September so click the link below to get your name down with Professional Video for a free, no hastle pre-order. We are also offering this same pre-order on the new Canon XC10 which is expected to ship in June and financing options are coming soon.

Professional Cameras | Portland, OR | Contact Us

Eric Petrie
Professional Video
epetrie@provideoandtape.com
503-598-9142
Finance the Canon C100mkII for $158 a month, $0 down
Finance the Sony FS7 for $248 a month, $0 down
Eric C. Petrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2015, 04:30 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: FREE Pre-Order List for Canon EOS C300 mkII

We're getting near launch time. Please remember that you can join our $0 down, risk-free, pre-order list on our webstore here.

Professional Video Equipment Sales | Portland, OR.

Since we started taking orders i've had a chance to play with the camera several times. It feels as good to use as you would hope. I found that every time i started scrolling through the menu i stumbled across a new feature/adjustment/customization that impressed me.

Please consider pre-ordering a camera from a small, independant dealer off of Canon's authorized dealer list

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/profes...Cinema_EOS_wtb

Often small dealers have a much better wait list to delivered cameras ratio then the big box stores do when a hot product is released.

Eric Petrie
Professional Video
Finance the Canon C300 Mark II, contact me for details
Finance the Sony FS7 for $248 a month, $0 down
Finance the Canon C100mkII for $158 a month, $0 down
Old September 18th, 2015, 04:48 PM   #3
Major Player

This isn't exactly breaking news, but i did just get an email from a Canon tech rep confirming that, at this point, these are the only cards that have been tested with the C300mkII.

We're getting near launch time. Please remember that you can join our $0 down, risk-free, pre-order list on our webstore here Professional Video Equipment Sales | Portland, OR Please consider pre-ordering a camera from a small, independant dealer (such as ourselves) off of Canon's authorized dealer list . Canon U.S.A. : Authorized Dealers and Rental Houses Often small dealers have a much better wait list to delivered cameras ratio then the big box stores do when a hot product is released.

Let me know if you have any questions at all. Thanks.

Eric Petrie
Finance the NEW Sony FS5 for $171/month, $0 down
Finance the Canon C100mkII for $158/month, $0down
Apply now Professional Cameras | Portland, OR | Financing
Attached Thumbnails
FREE Pre-Order List for Canon EOS C300 mkII-screen-shot-2015-09-17-11.14.54-am.png  
Old September 21st, 2015, 12:14 PM   #4
Major Player

We received word of a new Canon promo for the C300 Mark II. When you register your new C300 Mark II with canon you'll receive a FREE Arc'teryx brand jacket and vest with Canon Cinema EOS logos on it. If you know outdoor gear you know Arc'teryx makes some nice stuff. Check out the rest of the promo in the attached image.

Eric Petrie
Finance the Canon C100mkII for $158/month, $0down
Apply now Professional Cameras Professional Cameras | Portland, OR | Financing
Attached Thumbnails
FREE Pre-Order List for Canon EOS C300 mkII-screen-shot-2015-09-21-11.14.55-am.png  
Old September 21st, 2015, 12:38 PM   #5
Obstreperous Rex

Now that's what I call "good swag." Thanks Eric,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2015, 04:13 PM   #6
Major Player

We were lucky enough to get our first batch in last week. It was a small batch but at least we know the ball is rolling. We're hoping to get our next batch in soon. Let me know if you have any questions.

Eric Petrie
503-598-9142
Finance the Canon C100mkII for $158/month, $0 down
Apply Now Professional Cameras | Portland, OR | Financing
Attached Thumbnails
FREE Pre-Order List for Canon EOS C300 mkII-c300mkii-2.jpg  
Old October 5th, 2015, 05:03 PM   #7
Major Player

We have received the official word from Canon that they are offering both 0% and 1.9% financing options of the new C300 MKII. These are the same great financing options through Canon Financial that have been available on their existing Cinema EOS products. Below is a breakdown of monthly payments for both options.

0% over 24 months- $666 per month
1.9% over 36 months- $458 per month

Also keep in mind that any Canon brand accessory can be bundled with the C300 MKII and will also benefit from the chosen financing option. The application is free and only takes a few minutes to complete through the link below.

Professional Cameras | Portland, OR | Canon Financing

If you have any questions about the process feel free to send me an email at the address below.

Eric Petrie
503-598-9142
Finance the Canon C100mkII for $158/month, $0 down
Apply Now Professional Cameras | Portland, OR | Financing
Eric C. Petrie is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems