C100 Mk II - Ninja Blade Settings at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old July 24th, 2015, 09:01 AM   #1
Regular Crew

C100 Mk II - Ninja Blade Settings

Hey all...

I am trying to figure out the correct settings in camera/in the Ninja Blade/Both to make these guys work together.

I shot with the Blade yesterday. If I use Record on the Blade it only recorded to the Blade SSD and not the internal card(s). If I triggered from the camera it only recorded to the internal card.

Clearly there is a setting I am missing...or maybe not. The combo can record to be the blade and and the internal card...yes?

Anyway...can someone give me a hand in setting things up.

Thanks.

Mike
Mike Petty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2015, 11:21 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: C100 Mk II - Ninja Blade Settings

It certainly works just fine on the Mk I with my Ninja 2 so I'm pretty sure yours should work as well. There was a setting I had to tweak to enable record on camera to trigger record on the Ninja. Now if I could just remember what it was...

Edit: See if this helps http://www.pauljoy.com/atomos-ninja-...th-canon-c100/

Not sure if they've changed anything here in the Mk II but it might be a place to start.
Jim Andrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2015, 11:33 AM   #3
Trustee

Re: C100 Mk II - Ninja Blade Settings

Enable the record command in the C100 menus:

Video Setup -> HDMI -> Rec Command

After that, make sure the trigger is set to HDMI on the Ninja Blade. It should also be noted that the C100 will trigger the Ninja, but the Ninja will not trigger the C100.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems