New Test Footage in Rawlight! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old April 24th, 2018, 05:01 AM   #1
New Boot

New Test Footage in Rawlight!

Hello there! This is my new test with C200. It's handled without any tripod so it's a bit shaky, I've made Color Correction in Adobe Premiere CC 2018 with Magic Bullet and some tweaks in lumetri, with HDR on - shot in Rawlight. Please let me know what do you think about it, in particular in color correction that I've made. Just remember it's just my fourth test in Rawlight and I'm still trying to figure out what to do to make better images. If you have suggestions, tricks etc, let me know them in comments below. Thanks! :-)

Danilo Del Tufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:53 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: New Test Footage in Rawlight!

Danilo, this looks much better. The colors are starting to look nice and bright. Have you shot anything in mp4? I would like to see that as I am considering the C200 for wildlife and travel. Bob
Bob Safay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2018, 07:47 AM   #3
New Boot

Re: New Test Footage in Rawlight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Safay View Post
Danilo, this looks much better. The colors are starting to look nice and bright. Have you shot anything in mp4? I would like to see that as I am considering the C200 for wildlife and travel. Bob
Hi Bob, thanks for kind words about the video. I'm still not satisfied and I'd like to have more natural look of the skin, more similar to Canon-like images I've seen in a lot of C200 videos. It's very difficult to achieve that look. Yes I've shot also in Mp4, but just in home so the lights were terrible, maybe you've already seen the results, you can have access at this footage in Mp4 visiting my vimeo page. I'm not pretty sure if this camera is right to use in wildlife and travel because it is not so lightweight to use with hands and it still needs a tripod to be comfortable to use with. Actually I've used with hands with just a Canon 50mm lens (unfortunately the lens is not stabilized) and I've problems to make steady shots. Thanks and hope to have more comments from the community and advices to make the shots look better.
Danilo Del Tufo is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems